The Order of the Good Death

Ah, yes! Everyone's favorite topic...DEATH! The sweet release of a long dirt nap.

I used to have a serious fear of death coupled with a strange fascination. No one knows what's going to happen and maybe we're not meant to know. I don't think it's as final or scary as everyone thinks. There is a strange beauty to it just like everything else in nature. We return to the earth from once we came, and nuture the ground and animals around us.

Anyway, getting to my point! If you have a strange fascination with death, have a fear you would like to get over, or need to learn how to make a death plan; I would recommend checking out The Order of the Good Death! I like their content and Caitlin is hilarious!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I want him to...

My Childhood Was Okay - Growing Up With Abuse & Neglect (Rant)

Calm & Focus - Affirmation