Pandora's Heart Ch. 1

 * For context: This is written from the perspective of a zombie or homunculus that was killed by her lover. This is meant to be horror and I don't condone toxic behaviors. 


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 In a weird way, I had to die in order to live. 

 It hurt and I didn't think that I could do it. 

 At first, I was angry and cursed you for plunging the knife into me. 

 It felt cold and everything was dark for a while. 

 There was so much screaming out and clawing, trying to find my way out of the hole. 

 I couldn't believe you had done this to me! 

 Why would you do this to someone you loved so deeply?!

 After a while, I grew quiet... 

 Silently sobbing to myself. 

 Throwing myself the longest pity party known to existence! 

 As I sat there, I re-evaluated my life. 

 My goals, my mistakes, my flaws. 

 My friends, my family, the people I let in that didn't deserve it. 

 Something needed to change for me to get out of the hole, and break the cycle. 

 I pulled myself back together, piece by piece.
 
 Sewed up my heart and my limbs. 

 Every day I tried to climb out. 

 Sometimes I would slip but I didn't give up. 

 Sometimes my stitches would come undone, but I didn't give up. 

 Eventually, after many tries, I climbed out. 

 I'm not angry, my love. 

 One day I ask you why you did it, but that's not today.  

 I want to thank you for saving me. 

 It hurt like a bastard and I hope you didn't forget about me down there!

 But I feel like this time was necessary for us to grow. 

 I don't hate you, my love!

 You are my muse!

 My light is absolute darkness!

 My knight is shining, blood soaked armor!

 Now then! Help me with my stitches, please! 

 And grab me a towel to wipe away the dirt and the blood, would you kindly? 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I want him to...

My Childhood Was Okay - Growing Up With Abuse & Neglect (Rant)

Calm & Focus - Affirmation