Cleansing Fire 🔥 - Trigger Warning

"Lady, why are you talking about cleansing fire so close to fire season? That's bad juju!"

Because I'm feeling talkative and I want to make a point!

There are many ways to cleanse; fire, water, and salt are just a few examples. You wash yourself to get rid of dirt and unwanted energies. You use salt to absorb bad energy and exfoliate your hands after spellwork (if your skin isn't too sensitive). You use fire to burn and send your messages out into the universe (or whatever deity you choose), and clear away unwanted debris.

I gravitate more towards fire, that's why I do a lot of candle spells. There is a finality that feels satisfying when something is completely burned down. My family is full of little pyros, I can't escape it. lol

Sometimes things need to change for the better. Nature will eventually take its course, whether we like it or not. It's all just a matter of time and maybe a match. 🔥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I want him to...

My Childhood Was Okay - Growing Up With Abuse & Neglect (Rant)

Calm & Focus - Affirmation